Gartenberg Howard LLP has offices in Hackensack, New Jersey and Manhattan with a focus on Northern New Jersey and New York City. Our practice of law is founded upon helping our clients identify, address and resolve their personal and business legal issues.
We tailor our services to meet the individual needs of each client in an affordable and attentive manner. You, our client, are always our primary concern. Helping you resolve your needs is our principal purpose.
With several decades of experience, Amie Gartenberg, Tom Howard, Gerry Litwin, Steve Vanderlinden, Sonya Cho and Pamela Hulnick, have the skills, talents, knowledge, and resources to represent you and your interests effectively, whether in planning your estate, handling probate, appearing in court or providing legal counsel.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations each and every day.
- Tom Howard is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Tom Howard and Amie Gartenberg are recognized by Martindale-Hubbell peer reviews as preeminent lawyers with the prestigious “AV” rating.
- Tom Howard is annually featured as a New Jersey Super Lawyer and is listed as one of Bergen County’s Top Lawyers.
- Our team has filed and prosecuted scores of nursing home neglect lawsuits, which have lead to jury verdicts and negotiated settlements in excess of $1 million dollars.
- We have successfully handled many business lawsuits including winning a $7.6 million verdict from a Northern New Jersey jury.
- We have helped families develop well thought out and carefully written estate plans that ensure the fulfillment of their wishes.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Real Property Trusts and Estate Law Section of the American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Please go to our subject area pages for more information.